How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100402
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I file to abuse and my x-husband is scammer and file

Customer Question

how can I file to abuse and my x-husband is scammer and file to restraining order.nice to talk today in the evening or tomorrow until 11.00a.m.thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
What more do you want to know as I already explained this to you before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I came to the court, they didn't give me applications(form), they sent me for site to fill out form, I don't know exactly which form I need to fill out, please, let me know name of these forms, detail.thank you
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Did you go to criminal court?You have to ask to see a Justice of the Peace.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have just come back from court, they said DOESN'T EXIST Justice of the Peace's office,(criminal court)what I am looking for and I can't file to abuse, they send me to family lawyer tomorrow((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
They are telling you this is a family law matter. But if this involves assault then it is a criminal matter and not a family matter.You cannot tell them this is about a scamming husband and abuse. You want to get him charged with assault. I don't believe you are presenting this properly to the police or anyone else. I think I will opt out and let another lawyer give some information now as I have nothing more to add and I think we are going around in circles.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
police send to the court! court told they don't have Justice for the Peace officer. I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I told them about abuse and assault, but they don't WANT TO LISTEN ME and said GOOD Luck! I am shock about Canada! I will write you tomorrow.thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when he kicked out me from house I went to the police, police send me to the court, court send me to the RCMP, RCMP send me to the court and they didn't tell me what I need to do! Only listen to me and said; We can't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because my x- peace officer and works in the jail! welcome to Canada!

Related Canada Law Questions