How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Property Law. Denial of access to a registered "Right of

Customer Question

Property Law. Denial of access to a registered "Right of Way" Plan 49M-58 Part 3 and 4. Permanent fence lines and structures being built on the right of way.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me.What is your actual question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Order ID: 15415604-760 Formal request. Please process refund...

Related Canada Law Questions