I applied under CEC in july 2014

Customer Question
hi i applied for PR under...
hi
i applied for PR under CEC in july 2014
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
i got married in february 2015. i left canada in january 2015 at that time my status is visitor. i have visitor record
7/3/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Thanks for requesting me. I don't see a question here though. Please let me know what information you need.
As I contacted CIC before leaving canada about TRV and they told me that you can apply for TRV from your back home by using visitor record. i applied 3 times for TRV but that was refused. and men while i apply to add my spouse for my PR application. CPC ottawa ask me to pay processing fee for my spouse. I paid it before 10 days. after that My ECAS showing two lines.1) we received your appliction for permanent residence on july 22, 2014 and the second line 2) we received your medical.
so my question is how much time more it will take for passport request as i already paid RPRF upfront and also what should i have to do to go canada as early i can because i dont have TRV.
You cannot to go to Canada without the TRV and if you are being refused that visa then you cannot get their early.They are essentially telling you they don't believe you will leave at the end of your visit. They think this primarily because you are applying for PR status so you don't likely have strong ties to back home to make them think you will leave. Because they have your medical you are in good shape. It means they plan on approving you and that it won't be that long though I cannot know exactly how long it will be. You can call the Call Centre and ask what the timing looks like from their perspective.
I am not on my visit i stayed canada for 3 years. My work permit got expired on september 2014 before i got AOR for my PR application. So i am no elligble for bridging open work permit. And i restored my status as visitor and CIC told me you can stay in canada as visitor until you get decision on PR application but now they refusing for TRV
That is because you left. You had the right to remain but you left and they don't believe you will leave if you are allowed to re-enter because of your PR application.
Can i know that how much more time it will take if we add spouse to ongoing permenant residence application under CEC class. Please give me some information aboutthat
It will be like starting over to a large extent.You application will have to be processed. Then your spouse will have to have the background checks and then the medicals. But you have to call to find out exactly how much longer as that information is not available to us.