How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to file with the Ontario courts. Which

Customer Question

I have to file for defamation with the Ontario courts. Which Forms should i file?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
How much are you intending to sue for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am thinking max $50k because the party invokes my engineering profession as being responsible for the supporting wall they built between our properties. This incorrect justification hindered any possibility of negotiation.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Just before I give you your answer, are you saying that the person told lies about you to others that harmed your reputation?

Related Canada Law Questions