Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am trying to fill out forms F31 and F30. one

Customer Question

i am trying to fill out forms F31 and F30. For part one Orders Sought is the following statement enough?
" Registering of non canadiann extra provincial court order F315-492
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about part 2: Factual Basis
"A temporary custody order was decreed in Court in Woodland California. Part of that order stipulates that the California order needs to be registered with the BC courts before the children can move to Vancouver, BC, where the mother of the children lives. Mother has sole physical and legal custody currently.Part 3 I said "Recognition of non-canadian extra-provincial declaratory orders. Rule 36 (1)"
Is that correct?Not sure what to do about part 4. Could you please advise?Could you also please advise what I need to fill out for "the applicant will estimate that the application will take:And why do I need to fill out form F30 and what do I say in it?Many thanks
Stephanie
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me. I need some information first. I will then answer back in a substantive way in the morning. Are you going to be self-representing for the actual application? Do you know if the other parent is? Are you coming to Canada for the application?