I recently did a POA financial reasons sister-in-law

Customer Question
I recently did a POA...
I recently did a POA for just financial reasons for my sister-in-law who is in hospital & will be transferred to nursing home. We've made appt with her Bank this Friday - had 2 witnesses only. I know banks will have other papers probably drawn up but will they accept this from and will this take care of cancelling any services at her apt. (ie. Rogers cable) etc.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/30/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
They should accept this form but as it was just signed they may say you must get their own forms signed as well. I assume that when this was signed your sister-in-law was competent so signing any new forms should not be a problem.It will be acceptable for cancelling services for her apartment.