MY name is***** bought a piece of property in

Customer Question
MY name is***** bought a piece...
MY
name is***** bought a piece of property in Spences Bridge B.C. in JULY 201
All seemed well until I received a bill for 10,526.32 from the TNRD for the cost of a new
water system that was installed. I bought this property in a private transaction, although
I used a lawyer to search the property for any liens etc. It came back all clear. I feel I have been duped by the TNRD for not disclosing this gigantic expense. I an not able to
pay this as I am on a pension.
any help would be appreciated. I am not the only person in this town who this happened
to *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Did you buy this property from a private person?If so did they tell you about this upcoming cost?