How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son lives in Calgary and I live in Ontario

Customer Question

My son lives in Calgary and I live in Ontario, and we jointly own a condo in Canmore. I would like to alter the percentages which now state I have a 75% interest and son has a 25% interest. I would like for him to have the larger percentage ownership, or the other possibility would be to make it over entirely in his name?
How can we do this, and or who do you recommend to make the changes for us?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you saying the condo is not a principle residence for either of you? Does your son want the change as well?

Related Canada Law Questions