How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I use a lawyer to assist in the criminal rehab process

Customer Question

Can I use a lawyer to assist in the criminal rehab process Canada has in place for reentry.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking for me to provide you with legal information or are you actually asking whether you can retain a lawyer in Canada. If you wish to retain a lawyer in Canada I can make suggestions to you how to find a lawyer and presumably in Ontario or I can also answer your questions. But I cannot act for you.

Related Canada Law Questions