When I was in taken to hospital 6 years ago, my Ambulance…

Customer Question
Hello. When I was in taken...
Hello.
When I was in taken to hospital 6 years ago, my Ambulance driver approached me aand said she and her companion would like to help me out. I am presently 78 years of age, I was on death row for some time when I met them.
I have 3 1/2 acres, put into a Seabuckthorn orchard. I drafted up a Partnership agreement, which we all signed. Immediately it was broken by them. I left them move a double wide mobile on the yard. When I was in hospital, they got pigs (which became 18),which they never cleaned the manure once in the 36 months that the pigs were here.
I hired a lawyer, had them move out successfully. They leaft behind $64,000 damage, and I had to let the lawyer go as I am seriously in debt.
I am attempting to take them to supreme court, under the same Penticton Court file, #34208, in Kelowna Court house, on December 14, 2015. My son will be back and available them to help me.
Penticton Court house told me Ineed a Notice of Trial. Could you Please forward one to as well as a fax # ***** send it to in penticton
These people had lied to the court 3 years ago,have 8 witnesses, all lying again, which I can prove with my medical records.
Gladys brown. phone/fax (###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/24/2015
Lawyer: Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
HiIt sounds like a bad experience. Here is a list of all forms. A notice of trial is form 40. If you click on it, you can fill it out and then print.http://www.ag.gov.bc.ca/courts/other/supreme/2010SupRules/info/index_civil.htmThe phone number of the Registry is .....(###) ###-####he fax number is....(###) ###-####ere are the instructions for filing by fax....http://www.ag.gov.bc.ca/courts/fax/Let me know if you need anything further on this issue.Sincerely,Tom