My name is***** to Canada on 16 March 2007

Customer Question
Hi,My name is***** to Canada...
Hi,My name is***** to Canada on 16 March 2007 with my husband , during my stay he to leave his house without any reason.So I went to Scotland to my grandparents , as I was pregnant that time and don,t have anyone to look after me except my husbad.I went to Scotland on 16 September 2007 and I had miscarriage.I was very tense ,upset because I lost my child.I came back to Pakistan on 2November 2007 to my parents and I got divorced in June 2008.I GOT MY Permanent Residence Card during my stay in Canada.I started studying and done my masters in english.Now I want to go back to Canada but my card is expire on 22 March 2012.Kindly can u help me please I want to come back to Canada.kindly help me out please
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/17/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
I can explain the law or how to find a lawyer but I cannot act for you. Should I go ahead?
ok
explain me the law
i know the residency obligation law but my basic question is tat can i still apply to get back there and ur firm can help me to get there?
I cannot act for you but What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawye Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.The number is:1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.Here's the link to their website:http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx The fact that you were a PR years ago is not going to matter now. You will have to start over from the beginning and will need grounds to apply. For example, if you are a skilled worker you can apply for PR status.