Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I need to start a small claim I let a friend a some of money
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
I need to start a small claim I let a friend a some of money which he is now refusing to repay. … read more
Does the wife occur husbands debt on purchase of new house
Debra, Lawyer
Does the wife occur husbands debt on purchase of new house that's in his name only. Then couple separate? … read more
Can CRA take 40% of my wages after FRO takes 50% for child
Ulysses101
can CRA take 40% of my wages after FRO takes 50% for child and spousal support … read more
My daughter went to BC and is living there now. There was a
Debra, Lawyer
My daughter went to BC and is living there now. There was a situation in which a sexual abuse counsellor abused her by becoming involved with her. The assault centre fired him. This happened in Ontari… read more
my girlfriend is going through a tough divorce. Her ex spouse
Debra, Lawyer
my girlfriend is going through a tough divorce. Her ex spouse is threatening to skip the country back to holland, and leave her with a huge debt of His before the marriage that was attached to the mor… read more
my last bad debt will be 6 years old at the end of march 2015
Debra, Lawyer
my last bad debt will be 6 years old at the end of march 2015 to the original creditor. How long can a collection agency keep trying to collect said debt??… read more
My son has been dismissed from hs job. He was not given a warning
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
My son has been dismissed from hs job. He was not given a warning or a chance to take any training. His boss was very satisfed with his work and he had recently been promoted. He worked in the private… read more
Hello, At the moment my girlfriend and I are going through
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, At the moment my girlfriend and I are going through a separation. I was wondering about how to split assets. We are both in agreement of how to divide our household items and financial assets. … read more
I live in Ontario, Canada. I would like my question to be
Debra, Lawyer
I live in Ontario, Canada. I would like my question to be answered by a lawyer who is an expert at Bankruptcy Law in Ontario, Canada. I have credit card and line of credit debts. I do not own any prop… read more
How long after a service is rendered can a lawyer submit a
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
How long after a service is rendered can a lawyer submit a bill? My lawyer is billing me for services rendered over 6 years ago.… read more
I have an Ontario (Canada) credit card debt of $20,000. I
Debra, Lawyer
I have an Ontario (Canada) credit card debt of $20,000. I have been living in Australia since 2004 and have had no contact with the collection agency that was chasing me for this debt since 2006. They… read more
Hi, I cancelled my Telus phone service last year because they
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, I cancelled my Telus phone service last year because they cut off my service due to an internal accounting error. They added several charges because of this error and demanded payment. I asked for… read more
I just had a call from the Hudsons Bay company. it was a
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
I just had a call from the Hudson's Bay company. it was a long distance call, and they called my neighbours house, asking us to answer the phone at 6:30pm. It was a name that we knew was a friend from… read more
My daughter passed away in July 2006 with ARDS, our family
Debra, Lawyer
My daughter passed away in July 2006 with ARDS, our family Doctor admitted to my wife that he missed it completely and prescribed the wrong treatment for pneumonia (pills), my daughter had several vis… read more
have gotten default judgment against debtor in BC small claims
Debra, Lawyer
have gotten default judgment against debtor in BC small claims court. The defendant has just relocated and I have just found his address. Would like to take the next step to compel payment of debt.… read more
Is there a time limit on collecting for credit card debt
Debra, Lawyer
Is there a time limit on collecting for credit card debt?? my common-law husband signed for one ,they say in 2001.We seperated in2003 and in all this time I never received a bill,used the card or paid… read more
I am working on my asset overview for a meeting with my ex
Debra, Lawyer
I am working on my asset overview for a meeting with my ex lawyer ( in ontario, Canada I had money saved up before the marriage - and used this money to buy the family home and I paid her debts before… read more
After judgement of a debt i have... how long do i have before
Debra, Lawyer
After judgement of a debt i have... how long do i have before they put a lein on my house?… read more