How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ED, I am Canadian and was convicted of a dui in April of

Customer Question

Hi ED, I am Canadian and was convicted of a dui in April of 2014 .
It will be completed by July 6th 2015
I wanted to travel to Dubia on the 20thand I thought all i would do is get a certificate stating the duo Will I be okay to travel? plus I will be with my Children traveling
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
This question has been moved to the Canada law list. Are you asking about your right to leave Canada or about entering Dubai?

Related Canada Law Questions