How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a lawyer a rental dispute please Pervaiz

Customer Question

Need a lawyer for settling a rental dispute please
Pervaiz Nasir ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
We cannot act as an enemy for you in regards ***** ***** your dispute. However, I can provide you with legal information or I can suggest a way for you to find a lawyer in your province if you let me know what province you are in.Let me know how you wish to proceed.