How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A case of wrongly accused of assault since 2008,the

Customer Question

A case of wrongly accused of sexual assault since 2008,the then Jurge discharged and cleared me of no case, to clear my name become a big issue,could someone advice me of what to do to clear my name from police system
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Tom B. replied 2 years ago.
Where you convicted and then given a discharge as your sentence or where the charges just dropped?

Related Canada Law Questions