I have a condo managed by a property management group,they…

Customer Question
I have a condo managed...
I have a condo managed by a property management group,they usually send me statements each month and deposit into my account rental income after expenses are paid, they sent me a statement for January which stated amount deposited, but no deposit was made. The same happened for April and May I receive a deposit but no statement, June no statement no deposit. I have been in contact with them by phone and email without satisfaction. What should be my next step?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/9/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Are you saying they have collected rent they have not paid you?Where are they located?What are they telling you?