How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the Executive Director of the Multicultural Association

Customer Question

I am the Executive Director of the xxxxxxxx, a local non-profit in Fort McMurray. I have been issues a notice without clear terms on resolution. I would need a lawyer with experience dealing with non-profit board ED conflict resolution skills to help me craft a politically correct response and pave the way forward amicably.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay. I believe the question had been posted on the US list instead of the Canada law list. In any event, we cannot do a letter for you. We only provide general legal information.If you want me to suggest ways on finding a lawyer in Fort McMurray I can do that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

Related Canada Law Questions