I am the Executive Director of the Multicultural Association…

Customer Question
I am the Executive Director...
I am the Executive Director of the xxxxxxxx, a local non-profit in Fort McMurray. I have been issues a notice without clear terms on resolution. I would need a lawyer with experience dealing with non-profit board ED conflict resolution skills to help me craft a politically correct response and pave the way forward amicably.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
???
6/9/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry for the delay. I believe the question had been posted on the US list instead of the Canada law list. In any event, we cannot do a letter for you. We only provide general legal information.If you want me to suggest ways on finding a lawyer in Fort McMurray I can do that.
No thank you
OK