I got married years..now our business grown a lot ....Many…

Customer Question
I got married For 35...
I got married For 35 years..now our business grown a lot ....Many girls in our comminity try seduced my husband...i knew exactly they just go after our money and properties... what should i do to protect my maried ....
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/8/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Is this a legal question or a question about relationships?
I mean to perfom nany document like prenup mid maried ....if any in two us committed scandallous ...will walk out with out money and properties ...this the legal maried Question
I know legal marriage ..when divorce wife will have some benefit .Right now both of us still deep in love but a lot of girls surround him, make me afraid 1 day will melt his heart. I just want let them know he had nothing ( money, house,cars,boat,real state ....) if they just are GOLD DIGGER. My question is " Can't I do the legal paper to protect my marriage " like the PRENUP AGREEMENT....please let me know...I'm sorry for my ENGLISH...its may annoying you..but help please
You can ask your spouse to sign a marriage contract but you cannot force him to do so. If you separate you would share in all the assets acquired during the marriage so even without the contract don't think you would lose everything if your marriage ended.