How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What type of petition can I create and who do I send it to

Customer Question

what type of petition can I create and who do I send it to concerning a neighbor for the past 10yrs who has consistently used loud foul language in her back yard while completely intoxicated (usually every wkend) and or any week day. As well she plays music so loud that those living around her are forced to either listen or close doors blocking out the summer breeses...she will loudly yell "ya I'm an alcoholic and I have rights on my own property". What about the rights of those living around her. This needs to stop now. The folks living around her are elderly (including my parents) and have fear about doing anything. Do we have the right to create a legal complaint?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Does this go on past 11? Are others in the neighbourhood also affected?

Related Canada Law Questions