I had a accident on a job site, Im with WSIB, I'm on the job…

Customer Question
I had a accident on...
I had a accident on a job site, Im with WSIB, I`m on the job site with modified work, and im still injured and I went to see a docter with the wsib, and I feel like they didn't take my case serious, and my injured I fractured my some ribs and my neck and still feel pain on my left shoulder when I raise it and I think I need a lawyer to represent me in a wsib case
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/4/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Are you asking how to find a lawyer in your city?If so where do you live?I can suggest ways for you to find a lawyer but cannot make specific referrals.