How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a accident on a job site, Im with WSIB, I'm on the job

Customer Question

I had a accident on a job site, Im with WSIB, I`m on the job site with modified work, and im still injured and I went to see a docter with the wsib, and I feel like they didn't take my case serious, and my injured I fractured my some ribs and my neck and still feel pain on my left shoulder when I raise it and I think I need a lawyer to represent me in a wsib case
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking how to find a lawyer in your city?If so where do you live?I can suggest ways for you to find a lawyer but cannot make specific referrals.

Related Canada Law Questions