I had internet and cell phone services from one of canadas…

Customer Question
hi I had internet and cell...
hi
I had internet and cell phone services from one of canadas providers, last november my cell phone service was suspended without any notification at all. That service provider continued to bill me monthly for that service even though their terms of service clearly states that they must notify me 30 days before suspending or terminating my account,
A collection agency has called a few times and has threatened to escalate the case if i do not make a payment right away. What should i do in this situation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/2/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Why was your account terminated?Were you on a contract?How much do they say you owe?