How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend is tired of her parents being so strict with her

Customer Question

My friend is tired of her parents being so strict with her all the time, and she is undergoing a lot of emotional trauma, i would like to know if she was to decide to leave home and come live with me for some time intil her parents come to their senses, would she be in any kind of problem with the law?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
How old is she and who would support her?

Related Canada Law Questions