How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother is currently the acting Power of attorney (POA) for

Customer Question

My mother is currently the acting Power of attorney (POA) for my grandmother, and I am listed as Secondary POA. My mother's health is beginning to deteriorate and she wants to hand-over POA to me. What steps need to be taken?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Is this a POA for when you grandmother is incompetent?And does the POA state that you are appointed when your mother is no longer able or willing to act?

Related Canada Law Questions