Are these laws applicable to British Columbia as well? If so…

Customer Question
Are these laws applicable to...
Are these laws applicable to British Columbia as well? If so could I please be informed of the punishment for tampering with legal documents( a person modifying an original copy of a purchase and sale of a home in which they were not a party of the purchase?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
I have provable evidence of tampered document from opposite party. Ive had a lawyer who has taken good amount of $$ from me as retainer has used most and done nothing on my behalf. Many illegal activities done by opposing party& law firm I found new provable evidence yesterday of tampered legal document, can I go to police to show evidence of opposite party intently forged legal document if my lawyer continues misrepresentation? How can I obtain new counsel immediately?
6/1/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
I saw this question last night. It sounded to me you had been working with another expert so I left it. I cannot find your earlier post but you refer to these laws so it sounds like you did post earlier. Or, perhaps you are just asking if we answer about the law in Canada?Let me know if you posted earlier and if you want me to go ahead as no one else seems to be taking this question.Thanks
I actually added more details to this question to lay out more of this current scenario. I would really appreciate it if you are able to view both parts of my question as it is pretty urgent. I need to make serious inquiries, and get the police involved if all else fails. In look forward to hearing back. Thanks !! :-)
To get a new lawyer you can contact the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $25.The number is(###) ###-####or 1.***-***-****.If you can get a lawyer at once then it would be better to have the lawyer take this to the police rather than doing it yourself as the lawyer will be listened to more than you would be.But if time is of the essence and you cannot get a lawyer right away then call the local police and explain it is a case of fraud and forgery and you need assistance at once.
Thanks so much!! When u have proof of fraudand forgery if the opposite party, is it immediately necessary for the lawyee of that party to b contacted, and the police notified at once as well as a warrant for arrest obtained?
No, you would just tell your own lawyer and then you would go to the police when your own lawyer thinks you are ready to go to the police.
Thanks!! I appreciate the advice. :-)
You are very welcome.