I got an invitation to apply entry.My problem is

Customer Question
i got an invitation to...
i got an invitation to apply for express entry.My problem is that my ex wife don't like my son to come with my application, in ask her for some documents from my son but she don't want to give anything.. what would i do?I need an advice. Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
5/30/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Who has custody of your son?
My son is in Philippines with my ex wife parents.Me and my ex wife is here in Canada.
So your wife wants him to stay in the Philippines?
She don't like to include my son in my application because she has application too, and thats ok for me but my consultant requiring me for my son documents.
Then you have to explain to Canada Immigration that your son is not part of your application as you are separated and he is on the mother's.You provide all the information you can but explain that some of what they want you cannot provide documentation for as the mother has it and won't release it to you.
What documents and proof i will to present to immigration becuase were just talking on the phone.
I don't know what they are asking for.
thats why i want to know???
But what are they asking you for?You are worried you cannot provide proper documentation but you've not explained what you've been asked for.