How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99954
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got an invitation to apply entry.My problem is

Customer Question

i got an invitation to apply for express entry.My problem is that my ex wife don't like my son to come with my application, in ask her for some documents from my son but she don't want to give anything.. what would i do?I need an advice. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Who has custody of your son?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My son is in Philippines with my ex wife parents.Me and my ex wife is here in Canada.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
So your wife wants him to stay in the Philippines?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She don't like to include my son in my application because she has application too, and thats ok for me but my consultant requiring me for my son documents.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Then you have to explain to Canada Immigration that your son is not part of your application as you are separated and he is on the mother's.You provide all the information you can but explain that some of what they want you cannot provide documentation for as the mother has it and won't release it to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What documents and proof i will to present to immigration becuase were just talking on the phone.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what they are asking for.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats why i want to know???
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
But what are they asking you for?You are worried you cannot provide proper documentation but you've not explained what you've been asked for.

Related Canada Law Questions