Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
38596469

Had a dui in march 13 2014? Have paid the consequences of.

Customer Question

Had a dui in march 13 2014? Have paid the consequences of. Got a pnone call from the ministry. They said i have to come in or they will go to the school. What are my rights as a parent, and my children. Has been a year and two months.. thanks.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 2 years ago.
Good evening, I would be happy to assist you with this question.
So I understand that you had an impaired driving charge in March of 2014 and have dealt with it, but I do not understand why the Ministry is saying they will go to the school.
Are you talking about the ministry of transportation or are you speaking of child services. What are their concerns and for what reason do they want you to come in.
I am happy to discuss this with you at length and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Jim