What type of lawyer can a large group of people in Ontario…

Customer Question
What type of lawyer can...
What type of lawyer can a large group of people in Ontario use to bring a lawsuit to the province. We at hydro one enough is enough are looking to get legal advise from the correct place
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Canada Law
5/27/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Is this about employment law or customers suing Hydro One?
Class action lawsuit against Hydro One. Unfair billing practices. Etc.
You would retain a law firm that specializes in class actions.
The lawyers would be civil litigation lawyers.
You can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.
Here's the link to their website:
http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx
Or you can search for class action lawfirms in Ontario through google. I cannot refer you to specific names unfortunately.
Ok. Thanks
You are very welcome.