Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have 4 pages of correspondence from a company in China,

Customer Question

I have 4 pages of correspondence from a company in China, also a 2 page MOU that requires my signature. I have researched this company as much as my ability allows. I would like to work with them, the email correspondence is self explanatory. I would like
a review of the documents, but need a price for the opinion in advance & will you accept AMEX. Patrick XXXXXX XXX XXX XXXX
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
The experts on this site cannot provide advice nor can we review documentation.If you would like for me to suggest how you can find a lawyer I can do that but then please give me your province.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can find a lawyer here in Alberta. I just thought this would be a more expedient route. Bill me for your time.
Kindest regards, Patrick
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I don't work for the site so I can't bill you. You've paid the site but because we cannot provide the service you are certainly entitled to a refund. I most assuredly don't expect to be paid but thanks for offering.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, thx, I will check it. Patrick
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Good luck.