How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Criminal law I have a dispute with my former financial advisor.

Customer Question

criminal law
I have a dispute with my former financial advisor. My account was transfered. A large GIC cheque was sent to the wrong advisor. This former advisor was ASKED __ DO YOU HAVE MY GIC CHEQUE ? She refused to answer. Two other company employes refused to answer or look for the cheque. I have evidence the cheque went to the former advisor -- but not proof. Is this a criminal act? Should i go to the police. My new advisor has spent to two TWO months trying to get the cheque. Breach of trust -- fraud -- negligence . What should i do?
Terry Dodsley ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you saying the cheque was cashed and pocketed?

Related Canada Law Questions