How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I applied graduate work permit 40 days

Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me.I don't see any facts or a question though. So please let me know your province and the basic facts. And then please let me know the actual question. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


I am not satisfied with your answer. Kindly refund my amount.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
There is no answer. I don't know what you mean.I don't work for the site so I don't know what the problem is but if there is one please contact customer service.

Related Canada Law Questions