How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99980
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex bf came into fight with me, he hit me that day

Customer Question

My ex bf came into fight with me, he hit me that day i called police but i didn't report this to police.
Now after 2 days he put false protection order against me. and start calling me and coming my way. He intentionally go on those places where i go and i had to leave those places. I have a trucking business and he is in same industries category so shows up on those places on daily basis. Its giving me lose in business and obviosly he is trying to make me arrest and making false complaints to police day by day. I applied to put that orders set aside and i dont have any lawyer so far as everyone is busy but my ex is making my life into danger. i feel like if he would hit me again now, no one will trust me. I am scared. please tell me asap.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear this.
You should call the police at once.
He is harassing you and he is also trying to get you charged.
If that doesn't help then you should be consulting with a criminal lawyer face to face.

Related Canada Law Questions