How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a horse-boarding agreement with a man, and our communication

Customer Question

I have a horse-boarding agreement with a man, and our communication has broken down. He tells me I have no right to ban him from my property. I told him that he is in violation of our signed agreement due to chronic late payment and not seeing his horse at least once per week as agreed. He is threatening me with breach of contract if I do not allow him on my property. I am feeling threatened. I a a 64-year old widow and I live alone. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Why does he want to go onto your property? Is it because he wants to see the horse?Does he owe you money now?What do you want the RCMP to do?Has he threatened to harm you or just sue you?

Related Canada Law Questions