How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked a question this afternoon and requested an answer and

Customer Question

I asked a question this afternoon and requested an answer and provided my visa information and did not get a reply. my question was I am in ill health and have asked my daughter to take up residence in the rental farmhouse next to my home on my farm. I have provided the current tenants with an L4 FOR CONSTANTLY BEING LATE WITH THEIR RENT AND A LETTER FROM MY DAUGHTER STATING HER INTENTION TO LIVE IN THE HOUSE WITH HER FAMILY.I GAVE THEM SIXTY DAYS NOTICE AND THEY ARE TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE EFFECTIVE JUNE 30,2015.ARE THERE ANY OTHER STEPS I MUST TAKE TO INSURE THAT THEY WILL BE OUT OF MY HOME BY THIS DATE.MY DAUGHTER AND HER FAMILY ARE TRAVELLING FROM BC AND PLAN ON MOVING INTO THE FARMHOUSE ON JULY1,2015
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I don't see the question posted earlier.I can answer but first need to know your province.