Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I asked a question this afternoon and requested an answer and

Customer Question

I asked a question this afternoon and requested an answer and provided my visa information and did not get a reply. my question was I am in ill health and have asked my daughter to take up residence in the rental farmhouse next to my home on my farm. I have provided the current tenants with an L4 FOR CONSTANTLY BEING LATE WITH THEIR RENT AND A LETTER FROM MY DAUGHTER STATING HER INTENTION TO LIVE IN THE HOUSE WITH HER FAMILY.I GAVE THEM SIXTY DAYS NOTICE AND THEY ARE TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE EFFECTIVE JUNE 30,2015.ARE THERE ANY OTHER STEPS I MUST TAKE TO INSURE THAT THEY WILL BE OUT OF MY HOME BY THIS DATE.MY DAUGHTER AND HER FAMILY ARE TRAVELLING FROM BC AND PLAN ON MOVING INTO THE FARMHOUSE ON JULY1,2015
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I don't see the question posted earlier.I can answer but first need to know your province.