Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
We have permanent resident status in Canada and would now
Debra, Lawyer
We have permanent resident status in Canada and would now like to start the application for Canadian Citizenship. Because I work as a long haul truck driver and spend a lot of time in the US I spend l… read more
I am a Permanent Resident in Canada, My Application for Citizenship
Sokkalaw
Sokkalaw, Lawyer
I am a Permanent Resident in Canada, My Application for Citizenship is currently in proses. My Son in S.A. has MS and is currently very bad. I am currently in S.A. since the beginning of November 2012… read more
Can I get Canadian Citizenship by creating a business in Canada I
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
Can I get Canadian Citizenship by creating a business in Canada? I am a Canadian permanent resident living in the US on a non-immigrant visa and would like to find a way to get Canadian citizenship wi… read more
Hi, My question concerns my canadian citezenship application. I
Sokkalaw
Sokkalaw, Lawyer
Hi, My question concerns my canadian citezenship application. I have been permanent resident in Canada since December 2001. I applied to the canadian citezenship in May 2006; I was required to submit … read more
Re. Canadian Immigration Law - I have submitted a residency
Debra, Lawyer
Re. Canadian Immigration Law - I have submitted a residency application for my family. Now that the application is in, can I put the application on hold or slow it down? If I withdraw the application … read more
My friend is lodging application for Canadian Permanent residency.
Debra, Lawyer
My friend is lodging application for Canadian Permanent residency. She had a court marriage this year in May with this guy who is an australian citizen and he applied for her spouse visa after that (w… read more
Hi, I have a question for my Canadian Permanent Resident Card
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, I have a question for my Canadian Permanent Resident Card Application. I was a student in Canada. Before I graduated from the Canadian university, a Canadian company hired me. Since I only had one… read more
hi, my name is Busola. I married a Canadian citizen and we
Debra, Lawyer
hi, my name isXXXXX married a Canadian citizen and we just submitted my application for permanent residency. I currently live in Ghana but because of my status, i have told i will have to go to Ghana … read more
Question regarding canadian immigration and spouse visa.
Debra, Lawyer
I have submitted an application for permanent residency in Canada and expecting that immigration embassy will ask me to submit my passport for immigrant landing visa, so that I can cross the Canadian … read more
I would like to know if tax filing is related to my citizenship
Debra, Lawyer
I would like to know if tax filing is related to my citizenship application in Canada. I am a permanent resident and in the same year I was getting a social assistance and working at the same time. Ho… read more
I am a US citiizen, permanent resident of Canada since 2007,
Debra, Lawyer
I am a US citiizen, permanent resident of Canada since 2007, currently applying for citizenship in Canada. I have been married to my wife for 9 years. I own a retirement fund in the US (existed befire… read more
I have an immigration question, I've been in Canada for 4
Debra, Lawyer
hi, I have an immigration question, I've been in Canada for 4 years now and I have applied for permanent residence but I haven't get it, I want to know if I'm doing something wrong at the time I apply… read more
I am a divorce, Permanent Resident in Canada since 2007 and
Debra, Lawyer
I am a divorce, Permanent Resident in Canada since 2007 and now applying for my citizenship. I have a girlfriend back home in Philippines who is an overseas employee in Middle East and is separated wi… read more
i submitted an application for a canada permanent residence
Debra, Lawyer
i submitted an application for a canada permanent residence and claimed that my wife is the biological mother of a child i have from another who is dead and after a DNA TEST required by the embassey i… read more
We have submitted Canadian citizenship application for my 13
Debra, Lawyer
we have submitted Canadian citizenship application for my 13 old son. '..SUBMITTED two identification document for the child.." He has only two legal ID documents with picture on it, IMM1442 form date… read more
I am working in Canada on a post-graduate work permit. I submitted
Debra, Lawyer
I am working in Canada on a post-graduate work permit. I submitted my Permanent Residency application in November of 2010 but it may not come back before my work permit expires in July. Is there any i… read more
Hi I have submitted an application for renew a permanent resident
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Barrister and Solicitor
Hi I have submitted an application for renew a permanent resident in Canada, and just today we figured out that we sent the wrong filled out papers, How can I withdraw the application ???? answer in d… read more
my application for permanent resident here in canada was submitted
Debra, Lawyer
my application for permanent resident here in canada was submitted last year of april 2008 under spouse category.i received a first degree of approval october 2008, however, im on maternity leave and … read more