How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101006
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked for a retail store back in 2004 to 2006, but i resigned

This answer was rated:

I worked for a retail store back in 2004 to 2006, but i resigned in 2007. It is a long story. The short story is that I am currently still having my mother phone tapped, the house is bugged and this is being read as i type. I am under mental leave again and this situation is causing me physical pain and emotional distress.

What is your question for us?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When will this end? This has been going on since 2006. I am under stress, anxiety and this is causing me emotional distress.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

If you want a lawyer to help you then you have to trust the lawyer and the system.

The police are not at the lawyer's offices. That is illegal. The police cannot do that nor would a lawyer allow it.

One of the most important legal rights is lawyer-client confidentiality.

So understand that you are wrong and see a lawyer.

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-800-268-8326 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN(within the GTA)

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

I hope that helps as a starting point.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I went to several lawyers and no one helped me. No one. I called a private investigator and the call was disconnected. I went to Toronto to speak with someone and they were waiting for me. I tried to kill myself twice in the last three years.This harassment and emotional distress is making me want to take my life once again.

I don't know what you are telling the lawyers.

Call and say you have a civil litigation question.

No one will be waiting for you.

And then speak to the lawyer.
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101006
Experience: Lawyer
Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you