How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law.Hut Your Own Question
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 7846
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Law.Hut is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was repersenting myself in a case a woman accused me Im

This answer was rated:

I was repersenting myself in a case a woman accused me I'm harrassing her
The judge asked me to bring my witness after he sar the video tape of police officer with me in police station, I said to police officer that my project manager told me this woman is interested in me and wants to go out with me, I was shy to call the witness by myself
The judge asked me to give his name to the crown , I did, next trial I found that the police officer who brought the witness and he denied he said that and testefied against me
I brought another witness by myself, he testefied with me
The judge only considered the first witness , is it right

I am confused, sorry. The judge did not believe your witness? What did that witness testify about?

The judge said he did believe your project manager?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No the judge is against me from the begining he asked the witness to testefy agaibnt me

You may have a valid ground of appeal. The judge is not supposed to make any decisions a out guilt or the out outcome of a trial until all the evidence has been heard. And a judge must simply hear the evidence that is presented. They are not supposed to direct that certain witnesses testify or lead the direction as to what witnesses should or should not testify.

Law.Hut and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm waiting more than 2 month to get the last transcript

The 3 transcripts I got have many mistaken information (Corruption)

I asked the judge to get the audio tapes he refused and asked me to hire a lawyer to listen to the tapes

How can I complain about the judge

He did other mistakes intentionaly

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know it is very sensetive to answer, will you answer

Should I wait or not

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please I'm waiting more than 2 month I filed an appeal in Jul 16

I ordered the trancripts around July 8

I;m really depressed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to complain about the judge

Yes. Please give me time to respond.The appellate court will need to have transcripts before they can proceed. If you are claiming that the transcript is not accurate, you will need to make a formal application to the appellate court and seek that they review the audio tape and compare it to the transcript. But that is going to be very difficult to do as the presumption is that the transcript, Prepared by a certified court reporter, is going to accurately reflect what was said during the trial.You can make a complaint about a judge, other than through the appeal, to the judicial Council of Canada. They will typically not do anything while a case is still before the courts. It will be up to the appellate court to decide if the trial judge made errors and how he handled your case.You can find information about thinking a complaint about the judge if you look at the website for the Canadian judicial Council.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Take your time, I'm waiting , thank you

My response is above.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You very much

You're very welcome.

Thank you for the positive rating. The site will email you a survey within several days. I would appreciate your taking time to complete that survey and providing positive feedback. If you have questions in the future on other legal matters, you can refer to my user name of law.hut at the outset of your post. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
Law.Hut and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Canada Law Questions