How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100505
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do I go about asking for a extention ? and when should

This answer was rated:

how do I go about asking for a extention ? and when should I do it ? basically some of the evidence that will be used will be from my new surgeon who will be doing the reconstructive surgery . and the 3 reconstructive surgerys will take about 2 more years .
You should consider retaining a lawyer now.

Then you can move things along somewhat.

And then you can more easily show the court that more time is needed.

You will be moving the case forward.

If you don't the other side can also bring a motion for dismissal for delay.
Debra and 2 other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Canada Law Questions