How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100964
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if i live on a reservation and i am native but owe money on

This answer was rated:

if i live on a reservation and i am native but owe money on a car from general motors and give it back before its payed off, do i still have to finish the payments
Thank you for your question.

Before I begin I want to explain a bit about how the site works.

It may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.Please do not worry that you will be charged additionally if I ask you questions or if you need to ask me questions. That is not at all how the site works.

As well, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Finally, as we go through the process please do not feel rushed if I ask you a question. You are always free to take your time to gather more information before you post back. As well, please understand that even after you rate me the post will not lock and you could always come back for further clarification if you think of something a bit later on down the road.

Yes you do.

Giving the car back is not an option when you have a lease or are financing the car.

They are making a lot of money off this arrangement so won't let you get out of it unfortunately.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.
Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If I am charged with Adultery in Ontario. What does that mean?

That's not related to this question.

I am happy to answer as I am a family lawyer in Ontario but I am not permitted to answer on this post.

Please post a new question and put my name into the subject line. That way you can be sure that I will be the one to answer.

I will watch out for it and answer just as soon as I see it.