How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100950
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what happens now that i did not receive my severence pay, lawyer

This answer was rated:

what happens now that i did not receive my severence pay, lawyer cost to much but i am looking for a lawyer that take my case with me winning and get money after it is over with
You can contact the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $25.

The number is:

604.687.3221 or 1.800.663.1919.

There are plenty of lawyers that will agree to be paid later on if you have strong case.

As well, it may be that if you pay a lawyer to do a letter or two that is all it will take and you won't have to sue.
Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you