How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law.Hut Your Own Question
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 7846
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Law.Hut is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked a question about intestate death and filing a grant

This answer was rated:

I asked a question about intestate death and filing a grant of administration. The question was pertaining to filling out the value of estate for alberta form. There is no real estate involved, person only had a rental address , then the property value would only be minimal savings, some coin collectors sets and personal property, the debts would be credit card and line of credit assessments totaling 20,000.00 and funeral expenses 5500.00 making a negative balance on the value of property. Is this correct for the filling out of the form?

Yes,if that is all the assets that the deceased person had, then that is all to list on the form.

If you want some other point clarified, please let me know.
Law.Hut and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you