My Bank manager made a statement to me on or about 4 years

ago that she would reverse...
My Bank manager made a statement to me on or about 4 years ago that she would reverse the annual fee charged on my Visa in the amount of $120.00 "every year". This decision was based on her knowledge of certain FACTS. She was recently (April of 2012) promoted and has left my branch. With new manager coming in I was advised it would be discontinued, the reversal of Visa annual fee. I escalated my concern and received a response from the District VP "I would like to confirm that this is the final Visa annual fee that we will be reimbusrsing", letter dated Sept. 24, 2012.

Is there a fiduciary duty here on behalf of the bank? i maintain that I should be able to trust the word (verbal promise, no misunderstanding) of an officer of the bank made by her, based on her knowledge of Facts. Otherwise where is the trust
11/4/2012
Fran-mod
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Yes, I can wait please advise starus by This Tuesday, Nov. 6

Joy Friesen
Hello, Joy,

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you
Debra, Lawyer
Thanks for your question.

Did the ombudsman provide you with a decision already?
No, I just forwarded the body of my email to you on to the office of the TDCT Ombudsman today.

Just looking to you for precedence of "officer of bank statement binding"?

Thanks,

Joy
Yes it is.

The office of the bank is an agent for the bank and binds the bank.

And if the decision is negative I absolutely then you should take this further and file a complaint with the Superintendant of Financial Institution's Ombudsman.

But when you do I think you need to explain the facts that the manager was aware of as well to set the context more.

That submission needs to be as full as possible. This Ombudsman will speak to that bank manager and the new manager as well. So it's important that all the facts you have be set out very thoroughly.
Ot sure what you need next. I will follow uo with you later today. Have to go to church.

I don't see any more questions from you.

Jou
Did you see my last post. It was not a question but an answer.

Here it is again:

Yes it is.

I am providing you with general legal information only and not legal advice. No solicitor/client relationship has been created by the communication.
Debra, Lawyer
Debra, Lawyer