please review below, i am a first time land buyer from nyc Area…

Customer Question
please review below, i am...
please review below, i am a first time land buyer from nyc
Area Acreage (acres): 1.70 Zoning: Residential
Property Address: Route 745 Type: Recreational, Acreage
City: ST STEPHEN Zip/Postal Code: E5A 1A5
State/Province: New Brunswick

LAND FOR SALE BY OWNER IN OAKHILL COUNTRY ESTATES
LAND FOR SALE BY OWNER WITH ALL UTILITIES AND PAVED ROADFRONTAGE AT BEAUTIFUL OAKHILL COUNTRY ESTATES.A SMALL FISH BEARING STREAM RUNS ALONG THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS BELOW.
ONLY 5 TO 7 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN CALAIS, MAINE AND THE TOWN OF ST. STEPHEN, NEW BRUNSWICK, THE CHOCOLATE TOWN!
The property has approximately 200' feet of
paved road front on Route 745 at the Maine/Canada border.ABOVE TO THE LEFT , THE ENTRANCE SIGN FOR ST. STEPHEN
TO THE RIGHT, THE VIEW OF CALAIS, MAINE FROM ST. STEPHEN.THERE IS A SITE PLAN AVAILABLE FOR LOT 7 FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://www.creisis.com/oakhillestateslots.html
The property has approximately 200' feet of paved road front on Route 745 with access to electricity, phone, high speed internet, garbage collection, daily mail delivery and school buses.
TO THE RIGHT, THE TOWN LAYOUT FOR ST STEPHEN AND CALAIS MAINE.
TO THE LEFT, THE SIGN TO ONE OF MANY SHOPPING CENTERS IN THE LOCAL AREA.
ABOVE TO THE RIGHT, ONE OF THE LOCAL GROCERY SHOPPING CENTERS.
ABOVE TO THE LEFT, ONE OF SEVERAL LOCAL DRUG STORES.
ABOVE TO THE LEFT, ONE OF SEVERAL LOCAL HARDWARE STORES.
SIZE: The property (Lot 7) is a magnificent 1.7 acres (75,000 square feet). The property has multiple building sites. Located only 5 to 7 minutes from the town of Calais, Maine, USA & St. Stephen, New Brunswick. This property is in a great location and sure to appreciate in value especially with the new natural gas pipeline project and new 4 land expressway built within 3 miles of the property leading to all points in Eastern Canada and across the USA border. There is a rifle range, golf course, excellent lakes for fishing & boating all within minutes of the property. Loon Lake Lodge is only a couple of minutes down the road.
SERVICES: There is phone, electricity, high speed internet, cable TV, daily mail delivery, weekly garbage and/or recycle collection curbside on site. The local school buses pass the property in the morning and afternoon with service for elementary, junior and senior high school. The property is approved for building by the Province of New Brunswick. A driveway access is approved by the Department of Transportation for the Province of New Brunswick. The Lot is ready for a single home to be built or multiple homes can be built on it. The land is in an area of year round residences on all sides of the property. There is a rifle range, golf course, excellent lakes for fishing & boating all within minutes of the property. Loon Lake Lodge is only a couple of minutes down the road.
PAVED ROAD FRONTAGE: The property has approximately 200' feet of paved road frontage on Route 745 with an approved driveway access location from the Department of Transportation for the Province of New Brunswick. The ample road frontage along Route 745 ensures safety, privacy and comfort.
PROPERTY BENEFITS: The property is high and dry and has a gentle slope to the rear. All services including power, phone, cable and high speed internet are on site. The property is approved by the Department of Health for residential construction and a driveway location from the provincial authorities is already in place. This pristine property is located in an area of excellent spring (drinking) water without fear of contamination from industry, farming and other pollutants. The land is about 80% treed with birch, maple, pine, tamarack and spruce trees. Occasionally you’ll see white tailed deer, moose, bunnies, chipmunks, the odd porcupine, beaver, etc.. Overhead it is common to see bald headed eagles, herring, Canada geese, and numerous other upland birds. The property is very close to St. Stephen, New Brunswick and Calais, Maine (about 5 to 7 minutes) yet it is completely unspoiled by industry. The area is residential with local garbage and recycle collection on a weekly basis. School buses pass the property each morning and afternoon with service to local elementary, junior and senior high schools. There is a rifle range, golf course, excellent lakes for fishing & boating all within minutes of the property. Loon Lake Lodge is only a couple of minutes down the road. With all this property has to offer, it is an extremely great place to build that new home, vacation home, cottage, retreat or simply lock it up now as a guaranteed investment property that will return big dividends in the future.
LOCATION: The property is located along Route 745, in Hayman Hill approximately 5 to 7 minutes from downtown St. Stephen, Brunswick and Calais, Maine. Located only minutes from household shopping and at the border of Calais, Maine, USA make this an easily accessib
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/29/2010
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Chat Conversation Started
debra thal :

We cannot review documents for you. We can provide general information.

Please explain what your actual question is so that I can answer you in a meaningful way.