the income tax is coming at us for a large amount of money.

Customer Question
the girl that took our...
the income tax is coming at us for a large amount of money. the girl that took our papers had a huge conflick of interest at one pont she thru my calculatr at me and hit my hand.we have a large sum of money in bank i am scared they will take it we are oid age pensioners. judy ps what can we do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Canada Law
6/28/2010
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Chat Conversation Started
debra thal :

Why is the CRA coming after you?

What is the conflict of interest?

Why did she throw something at you?

Who is she?

Please provide the basic facts of what is going on.

Customer:

they claim we owe them money. the conflict is we have started a suit against our sister in law thays another story and she is best friends with our nephew and his wife she worked him. she bacame very agitated with the calculayor and said it was wonky, i had just mentioned to her about her relatinship with our nephew. it is his mother that the suit is about. she asked me how long it was since we started and when she asked for our papers. i told her about a month.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
What has this to do with the CRA?