I would like to ask Debra Thal a question as a follow-up to…

Customer Question
<p>I would like to ask...
<p>I would like to ask Debra Thal a question as a follow-up to advice she gave earlier this year.</p><p> </p><p>Debra Thal helped me before, and I'd like to have her opinion now. It is a follow-up from my earlier questions.</p><p>My daughter received a court decision awarding her full custody of her child. She's not married to the father, but they continue to occupy the same house, separate as to bed and, as much as possible, board. The decision included the requirement that he agree to put the house up for sale, but he didn't comply. He refused to appear at the hearing, but now has been granted a revisiting of the decision. She only continues to live in the house because he won't agree to sell and she cannot afford to give up the house while continuing to pay the mortgage. Any information on her status and possible courses of action would be appreciated</p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Debra, Lawyer
Chat Conversation Started
debra thal :

Is he seeking to overturn the decision because he was not there?

What is his excuse for not being there if that's the case?