Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

can a person who has been refused legal status to canada come

Customer Question

can a person who has been refused legal status to canada come on a visit
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
debra thal :

Did you receive a removal order afterwards?

Expert:  Debra replied 8 years ago.
You accepted but I hadn't answered yet.

I need more information before I can answer.

Did you receive a removal order?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no you tell me what additional info do yiu need.I guess I was inbe of your oigrojs
Expert:  Debra replied 8 years ago.
I don't know what you are saying.

What I need to know was whether you left on your on or they had to force you to leave after it was decided you were not successful in your refugee claim.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

She is and has always lived in Haiti . A Canadian resident who knew her went to Haiti and maried her. Canadian Immigration sayd it was a mreged of coneinnience and dey== refused to granted her redidant status

thank yu for your advice

Expert:  Debra replied 8 years ago.
OK

She is not precluded from coming to visit. There is no specific reason why she cannot come.

But, they have the discretion not to allow her in. If they think she will come here and remain here illegally instead of going home they will not let her in.

She will have to prove that she has strong ties back home that will prove to them that she would not over-stay her visit.

She should have documentary proof of a job and a house. She should show that she has family the depends on her. She can show she has assets at home. She can show memberships in clubs, organizations, church ties, volunteer involvement etc. Anything to prove that she has all this to go home to in her life.

I hope that helps.