Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I'm accepted into the alternative measures program, have to
CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer
I'm accepted into the alternative measures program, have to complete 40 hours of community work. Already went to court. everything going well. But when I went to RCMP office to have my finger prints t… read more
'Can the province of BC ask for finger prints of a employed
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
'Can the province of BC ask for finger prints of a employed bus driver of 15 yrs because they transport people with disabilities? … read more
I want to ask a question regarding peacebond I and my spouse
Debra, Lawyer
Please I want to ask a question regarding peacebond I and my spouse had a domestic assault problem which eventually led to a peace bond … read more
My name is ***** ***** have queries rwgarding theft under $5000
Debra, Lawyer
My name is ***** ***** have queries rwgarding theft under $5000 … read more
We are in Saskatchewan. My friend was arrested saturday
CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer
Hello. We are in Saskatchewan. My friend was arrested saturday night for a dui. She was having a panic attack after drinking and drove to rosetown rcmp for help. She was walking across the parking lot… read more
This is a question son who is now 36 years old. 25 years ago
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Hi . This is a question for my son who is now 36 years old . 25 years ago when he was 13 years old he was found guilty of sexual touching of his step sister who was 6 years old . He went to a Group ho… read more
2 nights ago I was pulled over because the RCMP beleived my
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Barrister and Solicitor
2 nights ago I was pulled over because the RCMP beleived my licence was suspended. He informed me he was going to stop me for this a day earlier, but became busy with other issues. The licence I had w… read more
hi there my mothers Canadian immigration application is on
Debra, Lawyer
hi there my mother's Canadian immigration application is on process. my sister actually applied for her. Mother completed her medical & sent her passport to Canadian High Commission, Singapore. In the… read more
I am on the sexual abuse registry as an offender but I have
Expert, lawyer
I am on the sexual abuse registry as an offender but I have no criminal record. My wife and I am working with Family and Children's services who are fully aware of my past to have our granddaughter li… read more
How can I file gross negligence charges against individuals
Expert, lawyer
How can I file gross negligence charges against individuals in Ontario who sold illegal securities in Alberta causing damages in dollars and hardship to me personally. My credit has been destroyed, th… read more
Hi, Back in 2000 in Montreal, I had an affair with some women
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, Back in 2000 in Montreal, I had an affair with some women previously and she claimed to the RCMP that I gave her a death threatening and would kidnap her child. (Please note I got married in 1999 … read more
I recently sent my finger prints taken by the Hamilton Police
Debra, Lawyer
I recently sent my finger prints taken by the Hamilton Police Services to the RCMP they informed me today that they were returning them to me as unreadable. They are required because I am applying for… read more
hi I was arrested for cultivation of pot 10 + years ago and
Debra, Lawyer
hi I was arrested for cultivation of pot 10 + years ago and was fined and never payed the fine i want to travel out of the country soon. can a get a passport will i be arrested at the airport trying t… read more
Concerning obtaining a Canada police check for non-resident
Debra, Lawyer
Concerning obtaining a Canada police check for non-resident british applicant currently resident outside Canada who lived in Canada for 3.5 years. Finger printing done in Australia and ready to send t… read more
5 years ago , I had a problem in a shop in toronto regarding
Debra, Lawyer
5 years ago , I had a problem in a shop in toronto regarding shop lifting , the police came and got my information but since it was my first time they didn't send me to the court, no finger print and … read more
My daughter, a Canadian citizen, met a Mexican citizen while living in L.A. Last July th
Debra, Lawyer
My daughter, a Canadian citizen, met a Mexican citizen while living in L.A. Last July they came to Toronto to get married. The sponsership paperwork was never done because soon after they married (Jul… read more
My wife recently took off with kids in the middle of the night,
Debra, Lawyer
My wife recently took off with kids in the middle of the night, went to a strange town hours away and alleged that I assaulted and threatend her. She is now using victom services to live and hide the … read more
I have been refused entry to the USA when asked if I ever ...
Flagbridge-CDN
Flagbridge-CDN, Principal Consultant
I have been refused entry to the USA when asked if I ever had finger prints taken. This was for a offense back in in 1970 when I was 17. I have had a record check 22 years ago that was clear and have … read more