How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99963
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hold mineral rights in Saskatchewan and have been contacted

Resolved Question:

I hold mineral rights in Saskatchewan and have been contacted with an offer for a lease. Where can I find out what is reasonable to expect from such a lease agreement? The mineral is Potash.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 7 years ago.
The best approach for you would be to consult with a local lawyer who is familiar both with the laws and also with the standards of practice being observed locally.

Holding mineral rights can be a valuable asset to you if handled correctly and for this reason it's best to consult with an expert.

You can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

I hope that helps as a starting point.

Please click accept so that I can receive credit for providing you with this information.
Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Canada Law Questions