Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

Would any one he able to tell me which law firm in samon arm…

Customer Question
Hi would any one...

Hi would any one he able to tell me which law firm in samon arm bc could be the best in family and divorce services... john

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No but the other party has and she is using dan wark

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by province. What province are you in?

This is the problem , we were both in sask and she went with the 4 year old to sorento to visit her friend. not to return. so she is couch surfing with just her friends address with the child. and had letter just sent from samon arm court registry saying she has been given primary residence of the child

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No other than talked to my lawyer in prince albert sask today and they said i needed to hire lawyer in bc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
the child is in sask now but has to be returned to bc by june 29 2018.all the child's family members are in sask with the exception of the mother. it is important the child stays in sask as he will be starting school this fall.
the mother doesn't have job or any way of supporting herself or this child, nor does she have a residence as she is staying with Friends. her friends already have 3 other children in this household and they also have very little income to be supporting other people
6/23/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you asking about how to find a leading lawyer in BC?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
perfer in samon arm bc area to keep travel costs less

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $25.

The number is:
(###) ###-####or 1.***-***-****.

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/directory/find-lawyers-or-law-firms/

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?