Canada Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Ease
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I am newly separated from my husband and we are looking to
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
I am newly separated from my husband and we are looking to get a divorce. He has admitted to infidelity as grounds but I don't want anything from him but freedom can this be done ourselves or do lawye… read more
Is it still considered adultry if the act happened during
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
is it still considered adultry if the act happened during time of separation? … read more
I live in Alberta, Canada and would like to know if I can
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
I live in Alberta, Canada and would like to know if I can Divorce my husband on the grounds of adultry. I have 32 illnesses and do not believe it should be a 50/50 split of out assets. I also know he … read more
Can a legal father deny of giving child support claiming
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Can a legal father deny of giving child support claiming that he is not the biological father of the child based on DNA tests ? … read more
In manitoba if your husband leaves and 2 weeks later you
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
in manitoba if your husband leaves and 2 weeks later you find out you pregnant. The husband has not worked more than 5 months in the last 5 years and you dont expect child support. Do you legally have… read more
I am from Alberta, Canada. My husband and I are getting a
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
This is Sandy Vanderwolf and I am from Alberta, Canada. My husband and I are getting a divorce. We have an electrical company. He owns 51% and I have 49%. Can he dissolve the company without me? … read more
I am in the United States and seeing a man in Canada. He is
xxx
xxx, family lawyer
I am in the United States and seeing a man in Canada. He is from croatia and does not yet have his citizenship papers in Canada. He was sponsored by his wife but the marriage has fallen apart due to h… read more
If im in a same-sex common law relationship and I have
Ulysses101
If im in a same-sex common law relationship and I have committed a lot of adultery and have been repeatedly caught lying by my partner, what are my rights?. He is threatening me to take me to court to… read more
My wife committed adultery in the marriage within 2 years for
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My wife committed adultery in the marriage within 2 years for a total of 6 months with a co worker. We tried to reconcile and stayed together. She committed adultery again with another married man for… read more
Hi there, I live in Ontairo Canada and my husband has filed
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Hi there, I live in Ontairo Canada and my husband has filed for divorce on the grounds of adultry. Can you tell me how long the divorce decree will take.… read more
In Manitoba if your spouse has been unfaithful can that disqualify
Ulysses101
In Manitoba if your spouse has been unfaithful can that disqualify them from collecting alimony?… read more
My husband cheated me with another girl, she want twenty thousands
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
My husband cheated me with another girl, she want twenty thousands to left him. is this rackets?… read more
i have been married for 12 yrs 3 yrs ago i had enough of the
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
i have been married for 12 yrs 3 yrs ago i had enough of the abuse so i filed for divorce at the time my husband was served and he immiediatly protected his company by selling 25% OF IT TO HIS BUISNES… read more
if I have discovered my husband has been on casual sex site
Expert, family lawyer
if I have discovered my husband has been on casual sex site what can I do legally to start divorce… read more
I have a friend who is looking to get his marriage annuled
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I have a friend who is looking to get his marriage annuled due to his wife is commiting adultery. He has been married for 3 months now and has just found out she has been seeing another guy since befo… read more
My wife is having an affair and has recently moved in with
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My wife is having an affair and has recently moved in with the other man. Are there any penalties for committing adultery or is it just merely a grounds for divorce?… read more
I have confirmed that my girlfriend ( not married ) of 13 years
Ulysses101
I have confirmed that my girlfriend ( not married ) of 13 years and mother of my 5 year old boy has been cheating on. She even told some women at a dinner ( that work in my buisiness ) and thats how I… read more
My husband of 31 years is blatantly cheating on me. He takes
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
My husband of 31 years is blatantly cheating on me. He takes the woman dancing, to dinner, to her family functions, sporting events and sleeps at her house a few times a week, his reason being that he… read more