Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

I seeking parental custody of my 16 yr old son who's been…

Customer Question
I seeking parental custody...

I seeking parental custody of my 16 yr old son who's been living with me the last4 yrs

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I filed parental custoday

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I filed fo 30 months in arrears for child support

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

But what is your specific question please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!